No Products in the Cart
Developed on the track, the Ferrodo DS2500 compound has been engineered to provide the perfect track day braking performance. Running a friction coefficient of 0.50 at any temperature, whether it be low or high, this compound provides predictable braking performance that you can rely on time and again, as well as great pedal modulation. The pad material is very low in compressibility which provides a firm brake pedal whilst maintaining life of both disc and pad. Not only does the DS2500 pad serve up superb stopping power, it also has low dust emission and noise to provide the ultimate all-round track day performance brake pad.
The main characteristics of DS2500 Pads are:
- Race developed
- Performs equally well on heavy and light cars
- 20% less pad wear than competitive products.
- Minimal bedding-in. Supplied ready to use.
- Kind on discs.
- Consistent Medium friction level with changing temperatures and speeds to give optimal pedal modulation.
- High friction level at low temperature (good cold braking).
- High friction level at very high temperatures.
- 35% less compressability than competitive products (racing pedal feel).
- Less noise for increased driving comfort and Low dust levels
AUDI TT 1.8 20V 180 1999 > ATE
AUDI TT 1.8 20V, Coupe Roadster 180 1999 > ATE
AUDI TT Quattro 1.8 20V 1999 > ATE