Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Israel, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
LFor both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods.
If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below.
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
- Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
- Dark Road Performance must be informed by e-mail or telephone on 0044 (0) 7985319479 of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
- Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
- If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given.
- No parts that have been used, fitted or installed will be accepted for Credit or Refund.
- Any parts returned must be in resalable condition.
- We will not under any circumstances pay any VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be rejected/abandoned.
For orders that have been supplied correctly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned for ANY reason for a full refund of goods and initial delivery charge.
-We do not cover returns postage back to us
-After 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned but with a 20% handling charge. The initial delivery charge & return delivery charges will NOT be refunded.
-After 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods are not accepted back for refund.
For orders that have been supplied incorrectly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be accepted back for full refund, refund for initial shipping and refund for return shipping.
-If goods are not in re-saleable condition e.g fitted/test fitted, original packaging not present, covered in grease/lube etc, supplied correctly or incorrectly we will not accept for a refund.
At our discretion, we may drop ship your order direct from a UK supplier. If we arrange to drop ship an item it will be arranged internally, you only pay the price agreed in advance.